Senior iOS Engineer
We're growing and looking for an ambitious Senior iOS Engineer to join our world-class team. You'll have the opportunity to work with incredible engineers, and be a major contributor in the architecture and development of Boxes for iOS and OS X.
- Lead the architecture and implementation of Boxes for iOS and OS X
- Design and implement an agile development cycle with a focus on efficient deployment
- Articulate clear goals to meet our strategy and track key metrics to measure success
Some other info
- To start, remote work considered
- Offering relocation
- Valuable Founders Stock and Pay
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience with developing high quality apps with links to the app
- Real passion for working with Objective-C
- Focus on fun, fluid, rock-solid user experience
- Enthusiasm for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
- Motivation, talent and endless spirit
- Experience with OpenGL is a plus
- Must be familiar with startup life and willing to contribute long hours
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
Most of us are collectors at Boxes. We value individuality and variety. Not everyone collects the same thing. We don’t want you to be like everyone else, we don’t even want you to be like us — we want you to be like you! So write to us, in your own voice, and tell us what you’re all about.
Boxes is a home for collectors and a place to keep your collections with you always, organized and searchable. You can find great collections owned by others and socialize with a community of people that share your interests.
Sell and trade your things when you're ready and shop hundreds of thousands of items owned by collectors, artists, shops, and more.