The new Boxes Team Competition starts today! 🏆 Like our last competition, we'll be giving away $1,500 cash💰💰to the winning team! See the details below or read more about it here https://box.es/competition_details
Collectors work together to generate the highest points for their team. Your activity on Boxes gets you and your team points. The points you earn go towards your team’s total point score. The team with the highest points by March 31st wins $1,500 cash!
Here’s how to get points:
- 500 points = Add a new team member to your team (added to the team’s points directly)
- 5 points = Add a new item from your personal collection
- 1 point = For every 10 likes your items receive that’s within the category of your team (this point goes to the owner of the item and increases the team’s total score)
TIP: Adding interesting items and taking great photography can help your team score more points since the nicer the post the more popular it may become.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
How do I get on a team?
Every category on Boxes will become a team. Just add 5 or more items to a category and you’ll automatically be added to that team. For example, if you add 5 or more items to the comics category you’ll be placed on the Comics Team.
How do I add an item to a category?
When you create a box, you select a category to associate with that box. Any item you add to that box will be placed in the category you selected for the box.
How do I win the team competition?
The team that has the most points by March 31st wins the competition. Get the biggest collectors you know to join your team, then you and your teammates can add as many items from your personal collections to build up the most points.
Who gets the prize money for the competition?
The top 5 people that earned the most points on the winning team get the money. $1,000 cash for 1st place, $200 for 2nd place, and $100 each for 3rd, 4th, and 5th places, and $100 Boxes Credits for every other participant on the winning team.
👇Important Competition Rules👇
- Don’t add the same items more than once.
- Don’t remove items already added to Boxes and add them again for the competition.
- Be fair and don’t dismantle or separate components of your items. (For example, pieces and parts of figures or board games.) In most cases it's needed to individualize items, but only where applicable.
- The items you add must be from your personal collection.
- Make sure you place your items into the proper categories (i.e. DVDs should not be in Toys).
#Boxes #Competition #TeamWork